1.1.2b14 Cameras Not Being Recognized

Paul Purkett 4paul3 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 13:55:44 EDT 2008

Hi Steve,

Just to let you know I haven't added the latest updates from Apple. I
usually wait a month after their release and then install them on a clone
boot drive to see what they screw up. Had a real bad experience with a
Security Update that rendered my SATA drives unusable so I wait then test
them, and hope. So anything I've been sending you is for OS X.4.11 with
Security Update 2008-002 only.

Happy sailing,

Paul