IOXperts Video 1.1.2b9 posted

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Tue Jun 3 22:18:59 EDT 2008

At 9:12 PM +0100 5/25/08, James Allen-Jones wrote:
>Just opened EyeTV (v 3.0.2) and a dialogue from IOX was thrown up,
>something about incompatibility (too quick to read) but EyeTV
>started up and was fine for a few minutes.  Then it crashed in full
>screen mode

Hi James,

Sorry for the delay in replying -- we've been working with Elgato to
solve the problem and they've released a silent update of EyeTV that
fixes the problem.

The problem is that this doesn't help if you downloaded EyeTV between
the time 3.0.2 was released and the silent update.

Below are instructions from Elgato that should fix the problem --
could you give them a try and let me know if it solves the problem?

Thanks,

-Steve

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476