Logitech Communicate STX -- no go

Paul 4paul3 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 02:23:48 EDT 2008

Hi Bryan,

You need to apply for a new serial number because you've added a new camera.
The link for that is:

http://www.ioxperts.com/serial-request/

I got it from the FAQ's.

You may want to just install the new drivers over the old. Steve may have
something to say about that, but the new driver tosses all the old drivers
out automatically and puts it in the trash.

Paul