EyeTV

Paul Redfern redfernpaul1 at mac.com
Fri May 9 10:21:02 EDT 2008

Hello Steve,

Got a new one for you.  I started getting the following window
following a (presumably) minor upgrade of this product from v.3 to v.
3.0.2:
<http://www2.ioxperts.com/~sgs/images/incompatible.tiff>

This software enables you to use a dongles such as those manufactured
by Elgato or Hauppauge to capture a video/TV signal and record it on
to your computer; and then on to DVD.

I don't know where to look for the incompatibility (if in fact there
is any, as I seem to be able to use the dongle and the camera at the
same time), but I suspect it is with the CoreAVC H.264 decoder
mentioned in the 'About' box:
<http://www2.ioxperts.com/~sgs/images/About%20EyeTV.tiff>

I am using a Logitech Quickcam Pro for Notebooks on a 1.5GHz PowerPC
G4 laptop, with 2GB memory, and running OS X 10.4.11

Any information/suggestions gratefully received.

Paul