Serial number issues, but not like before.

Bryan gruvin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 17:19:25 EDT 2008

Hi.

Woke up this morning and went to use my webcam with the IOXperts
driver and was told the cam was no longer regtistered. We've seen that
before over recent weeks so I proceeded to copy/paste the serial
number back in as had worked in the past. But I was then told...

"The serial number you entered is not valid for this Macintosh"

The only thing I recall happening between now and when it last worked
(a few days ago) was an auto-update for iTunes and QuickTime.
QuickTime seems the more likely suspect. That's now version 7.5.5
(249.13).

Running IOXperts driver version 1.2b21 (log) with a Logitech Pro 5000,
on OS X 10.5.4.

(I can't recall where to find the log though. :/ )

Bryan.