Bypassing the Sequence Grabber

rob rob at haptek.com
Sat Feb 7 14:01:39 GMT 2004

Thanks, Steve,

Sample code would be just great!

I'll try and put together some minimal "art code" as soon as I
get back and get de-jetlagged (I'm off in Italy for 2 weeks).
I'm realizing how little I know, but it's my understanding that
under every SG call are a bunch of VD calls, and that if I want
to get e.g. a quickcam to work I need to set up a "decompression
chain". I'm hoping things will be faster as well as simpler in
VDxxx land, as I don't need audio.

Thanks again,

Rob