802.11b Driver

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Fri Dec 5 19:37:37 GMT 2003

>Will it work with the D-Link USB DWL 122? If not, will
>it ever be supported? Thanks in adavnce.

We don't support any USB adaptors right now, but we'd like to

It's just a matter of time and resources. We're working hard on
802.11g at the moment -- you'd be surprised how hard it is to get it
right.

Please not that there's no standard  for 802.11 devices -- each chip
set requires a different driver -- supporting a different chip set
basically means writing a new driver from scratch.

HTH,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476