802.11b Driver for MacOS X 1.0.3b7 now available for testing

Mohammad A. Haque mhaque at haque.net
Sun Dec 7 14:51:50 GMT 2003

On Dec 05, 2003, at 22:03 , Mohammad A. Haque wrote:

>> - Fixed a long-standing problem that occured when ejecting the card
>> and then re-inserting it.  Operation under MacOS X 10.1.5 is
>> unchanged is unchanged from previous versions: 10.1.5 still will not
>> allow the card to function if it's re-inserted after being ejected.
>> However, operation under 10.2 and 10.3 should be much improved.
>
> Sweet! The interface goes away now on card ejection! Thanks. I'm not
> even going to wait for the Macsense build. Purchasing an IOXpert
> number right now.

Guess I spoke too soon. I was able to eject/reinsert without the
interface hanging around until today. I'll see if I can figure out
what's different that made if work (or seem to work) before.

Mohammad A. Haque                              http://www.haque.net/
                                                mhaque at haque.net

   "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.
    Don't drink and derive." --Unknown