Not able to re-register

Steve Sisak support at ioxperts.com
Thu Nov 13 10:31:07 GMT 2003

At 7:58 PM -0800 11/11/03, nathan shaffer wrote:
>I am now unable to unistall 3b6 with the uninstall script.  In
>terminal, after it enters the command the response is command not
>found.

We're looking into that -- in the interim, you should be able to just
execute the commands in the terminal:

sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/IOXperts80211.kext
sudo rm -rf /Library/Receipts/IOXperts80211.pkg
sudo rm -f /Library/Preferences/com.ioxperts.80211b.plist
sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions.mkext
sudo rm -rf "/System/Library/PreferencePanes/IOXperts 802.11.prefPane"
sudo rm -rf "/System/Library/StartupItems/IOXperts80211"

>Also, do you keep the previous versions on your ftp site?

Yes. They're in the same directory.

-----

BTW-We're thinking of releasing 1.0.3 for Mac OS 9 unless anyone can
see any problems.

We'll keep 1.0.3 for Mac OS X in beta a little while longer until we
figure out what the problem is with Panther.

As far as we can tell, 1.0.3b6 is stable on Jaguar.

On Panther we are seeing 2 problems:

   1) The Purchase application won't launch correctly in some cases

   2) There's a freeze at boot in some cases

Does anyone have any information to the contrary?

Thanks again for your help,

-Steve

P.S. I removed the subject prefix from the list server - there are
plenty of headers to filter against.
Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572