Not able to re-register

Rob Jorgensen robj at woh.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 11:04:55 GMT 2003

At 10:31 AM -0500 11/13/03, Steve Sisak wrote:
>As far as we can tell, 1.0.3b6 is stable on Jaguar.

I am running OS X 10.2.8, an Orinoco Gold card and version 1.0 of the
driver. I have hesitated to install the betas due to the the release
notes saying that a firmware upgrade for the card might be needed. Is
there a way to upgrade the firmware of the Orinoco Gold card with a
Mac? I have been unable to find anything that says this is possible.
I would be happy to participate in the beta tests but I don't want to
hose a perfectly working setup without knowing that a recovery is
likely to be successful.

Thanks,
Rob