lomard powerbook no link

Bob Owens bowens at mac.com
Wed Dec 6 18:41:08 GMT 2006

Hello all,

I just joined  this list to help me connect my trusty old G3 Powerbook
to my wireless network.

I have a G3 Powerbook (Lombard bronze kybd) fresh install of 10.2.8. I
have a Westell 327w router just a couple of feet away.

I just installed the 1.03 IOXperts drivers and a NetGear MA 401 PC card
v2.5

There is no link light on the card and no listing of the card on the
network control panel and no networks listed on the IOXpert control
panel.

I'm looking for any info that we help me move forward.

Thanks,

Bob Owens