Lombard_WavelanGold_Linksys Connectivity

Miss Pixel bb at misspixel.com
Sat Feb 18 10:13:13 GMT 2006

My Lombard, with an older Linksys wireless b card and IOX drivers
(under any OS from Jaguar to Tiger), will happily connect to
anything, anywhere.  In fact, I often get a better signal than
anybody else in the room.  PC-card adapters are cheap--maybe the
easiest thing would just be to get a Linkysys card and not worry
about it.

-b