Lombard_WavelanGold_Linksys Connectivity

Hal HCK at austin.rr.com
Sat Feb 18 09:52:13 GMT 2006

Have you tried the following:

1. Assign your computer a static IP address in the spectrum supported by
your Linksys router (usually 192.168.1.1XX). Set the Subnet to 255.255.255.0
and the Router to 192.168.1.1. Enter your ISP's values for the DNS servers.
Apply the settings. What happens? If it still doesn't connect, try the next
suggestion.

2. Change the values in the DNS server box to those for another service,
such as Earthlink. The Earthlink values are: 207.217.126.81, 207.217.77.82,
and 207.217.120.83. What happens, now?