IOXperts Video 1.2 Beta Available

Steve Sisak support-reply at ioxperts.com
Wed Aug 20 14:12:11 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your patience with the spam incident last week -- the list
server has been replaced and we believe we have a stable beta
candidate to announce.

This list has been quiet for awhile, but will be seeing a bit of
traffic over the next few weeks as we're proud to announce that we've
just posted version 1.2b19 of the IOXperts video drivers (both webcam
and industrial camera).

These include full support for Intel Macs, Leopard, and an number of
new cameras.

The official download pages (still under construction) are here:

   <http://www.ioxperts.com/products/webcamx_1.2.html>
   <http://www.ioxperts.com/products/industrial_1.2.html>

I've posted full release notes to our video-beta-discuss list, available here:

<http://lists.ioxperts.com/pipermail/video-beta-discuss/2008-August/000583.html>

If you would like be informed of every build and participate actively
in testing, please join the discussion list:

During the beta testing process, builds will be posted there first
and, after they are deemed stable announced here.

Please note that beta releases will expire periodically to insure
that the later releases are tested (1.2b19 will expire Sept 1, 2008).

We'd like to get this release out as quickly as possible, so please
let us know if there are any show-stopper bugs or critical features
that are needed.

I'd also like to request that you let us know what applications you
are using so that we can test with them and update our list of
supported applications.

Thanks for your continued support,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572