IOXperts Webcam/IIDC 1.1b30 for X Available

Hans Tobeason HFTobeason at pandaemonium.com
Fri Jan 30 12:26:10 EST 2004

Launched installer.  Went through the steps.  Got to the Install
dialog, where it asks for a name for the attached camera.  Clicked OK
to choose the default name "Unibrain Fire-i".  Got an error sheet "The
name you specified is not unigue in the first 13 characters.  Do you
want to replace the existing component?".  Clicked Replace.  Got an
error in the Installer "There were errors installing the software."
Multiple attempts to reinstall failed in the same way, even when I
chose a different name for the camera, thus bypassing the naming error.
  I've never had a problem upgrading the IOXperts software before.  Any
ideas?

HELP!!!