1.1b43

Hans Tobeason HFTobeason at pandaemonium.com
Wed Feb 2 22:54:27 EST 2005

Well, that didn't go well.  I downloaded the debug beta, installed, and
checked that both my Fire-i cameras were recognized using Camera
Identifier - Debug, which they were.  Then, I launched SecuritySpy.
That's when things went south.  I had to do a bit of dicking around is
SS in order to get it to _not_ recognize the OS X drivers.  Once I did
that for the first camera, SS started to eat up a lot of CPU cycles.  I
then tried to get the second camera activated.  My machine locked up -
the cursor was still active, but everything else was frozen solid.  I
waited 5 minutes.  No change.  I rebooted using the dreaded reboot
button.  I relaunched SS.  It saw the first camera, but started sucking
just about all of my CPU.  I had to quit it, and remove the IOXperts
drivers.

Just one person's (sad) tale.

PowerMac G4 450 AGP 768Mb RAM OS X 10.3.7

Here's the debug log, if it can help: