M-2 Scalar Users

jose manuel berenguer jmbeal at telefonica.net
Wed May 2 20:35:11 EDT 2007

Hello

Thank you for your suggestions. Unhappily I can't tell they have been
useful for me. You say that our problems are residing partly in the
the USB Shot application. That is not exact in my case. I do not use
it at all.

I've also downloaded that Proscope HR software, installed it and the
las driver. Tried with the M2 Scalarscope... And no. It doesn't work.
That application doesn't see the M2. It preferes the embebed iSigth
of my PowerBook Pro and there is no way to select the M2.

That said, USB Shot or Proscope HR applications aren't of any use for
me. I need the video stream into any application running in any
macintosh with intel processors. I use the information incoming from
M2 to write multimedia applications showing multiple behaviours
related to it. That would be very easy if the builders of M2 were so
kind to write a M2 driver for macintoshes with intel processors
inside. I believe unfortunately they prefere we upgrade to the new HR
hardware that works great in any intel machine.

Perhaps I could add the contents of the window of the IOXperts Camera
Identifier

Camera : no cameras
Camera type : there is nothing displayed
Camera name : there is nothing displayed
Unique ID : there is nothing displayed

Hence, any video capture application can't detect any IOXperts Camera

Best wishes

Jose Manuel Berenguer

El 02/05/2007, a las 22:10, Mitchel R. Axsom escribió:

> Hello Scalar M-2 beta testers:
> Please try all driver updates with Proscope HR software as well as
> USB Shot. It may be that your problems are residing partly in the
> USB Shot application and not the driver alone. Proscope HR software
> is a free download from www.p roscopehr.com ; Software link on the
> left; scroll down to the Mac download link. Thanks for your
> perseverance with this project. Please test the snapshot
> capabilities first before trying the video feature.
>
> Mitch Axsom
> Scalarscopes
> mitch @scalarscopes.com
>
> This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and
> cleared by MailMarshal

jose manuel berenguer
jmbeal at telefonica.net  +34932857046 +34696538403. http://
www.sonoscop.net/jmb/
jmberenguer at sonoscop.net +34933064128. http://www.sonoscop.net/
caos->sonoscop. cccb. montalegre, 5. 08001 barcelona
spain