Test USB webcamdriver 1.1.2.a42

Johan johand.1st at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 06:05:16 EST 2008

Logitech QuickCam Zoom camera is recognised but no picture, there is a
nagscreen that I have to update as my registration is not valid from
december 31th 2007. Since I got my new Intel MacMini with Tiger I haven't
been able to use my webcam, not even with the new serial I've been send. I
bought my original  driver in october 2006 and the new mini was a year
later. So the driver fee just lasted me a year. Now Steve wants money again,
since I have Leopard. I think I try to find a UVC compliant webcam, that's
cheaper in the long run...

--
take care Maccies!