EyeTV incompatibility (was IOXperts Video 1.1.2b9 posted)

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Wed Jun 4 10:41:30 EDT 2008

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update -- I'm checking with Elgato as well.

Has anyone else on the list tried the update on EyeTV 3.0.2?

For this to be a valid test, you should have seen the dialog about an
incompatibility with IOXperts driver, which would be a flavor of
3.0.2 which does not have the bug fixed.

I'm guessing that updates from older versions would see the silent update.

If you have another crash, please send me a crash log as this might
be an unrelated problem -- the only ill effect I know about is a
crash on quit.

-Steve