[IOXperts Wireless-Discuss] Demo only! Not able to re-register

nathan shaffer nathan at grandvache.com
Tue Nov 11 14:21:48 GMT 2003

I upgraded from 1.0 to this release on my Powerbook G3 400 bronze
(10.2.8) with an Orinoco Gold card.  While it installed just fine,
opening the preference pane also came up with a "Registration" box.
When I clicked "Register", the cursor would go into Beachball mode for
3-4 minutes, then nothing.  After 30 minutes, a message popped up -
Demo over.  Figuring that upgrading didn't utilize my original
registration, I uninstalled the 1.0.3, then reinstalled.  While it
would work in demo mode, it certainly wasn't letting me "re-register".
Again, spinning beachball for 3 minutes, then nothing.  Demo mode.