Update: Problems with Oricoco silver

nathan shaffer nathan at grandvache.com
Tue Jan 20 19:37:43 GMT 2004

If the card worked with a previous version of the IOXperts software, I
would revert back.  If it only works for around 30 minutes and then
shuts down, you might want to make sure your registration numbers for
the software are still there.  I upgraded once or twice from previous
versions and had to reenter the registration numbers.

Other than that, I'd forward your problem on to support at ioxperts.com
with all your pertinent info.

Cheers,
Nathan Shaffer