beta driver IOXWebcamX-1.1.2a23

Neville Strange neville at strange.net.nz
Wed Jan 17 13:34:17 EST 2007

Hi Steve,

Starting to lose my patience with this, using iBook G4 and Logitech
Notebook Pro Skype 2.0.0.6.

Crashes.

Restart machine and it does not know that a camera is attached.

Need to reinstall the flakey IOX driver.

same problem.

Steve you will notice that I have registered, payed for this software
in good faith that you could get it sorted.

Skype do not appear to be fixing the problem.

Neville